Equipped with an uprated Micro 4/3 sensor, the DJI Zenmuse X5S has a dynamic range of 12.8 stops with a much improved signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity than the X5R. Included here are the gimbal and camera, but no lens.
The new CineCore 2.0 image processing system on the Inspire 2 makes the Zenmuse X5S capable of capturing 5.2K 30fps CinemaDNG video and Apple ProRes video, as well as 4K 60fps using H.264 and 4K 30fps using H.265 (both at 100Mbps). Continuous DNG burst shooting at 20fps with 20.8MP images is also supported. The Zenmuse X5S was designed to keep pace with the rigors of high-end professional aerial imaging.
- Micro Four Thirds sensor
- Supports up to eight standard MFT lenses (including zoom lenses) with focal lengths from 9-45mm (18-90mm 35mm-equivalent)
- 5.2K at 30 fps and 4K at 60 fps video recording
- 20.8MP still image capture
- 12.8 stops of dynamic range
- 12-bit raw photos
- 20 fps continuous burst shooting