The Classic Stand HC52F from TAMA is a straight, lightweight (at 3.26 lb), compact cymbal stand with a flat base construction that provides stable support and quick set-up and tear down. Inspired by cymbal stands of the 60's it offers drummers the classic look and performance of vintage hardware, with modern functionality.
- Flat-base design allows to position the tripod base much lower than on standard cymbal stands
- Place this stand much closer to the bass drum or between other tripod stands in your setup
- Tripod base folds the reverse direction, making stand compact for easy transport
- Updated design of the small rubber footing keeps stand ultra-portable while still providing rock-solid support
- Upper tube utilizes a solid 9mm rod rather than the typical hollow pipe, for high stability and lower weight
- Allows for cymbal angle adjustment in 10 degree increments, as well as secure hold
- Bottom disk floats to allow maximum cymbal movement and sonority