The 200 Series HP200PTW Iron Cobra from TAMA is a double kick drum pedal for the modern drummer. It delivers a smooth, light feel without sacrificing power or speed. This double-pedal is intended for right-footed players.
The HP200PTW utilizes the same offset cam shape as the company's best-selling 900 Series Iron Cobra Power Glide cam, which increases the beater's power and speed as it reaches the end of the stroke. The pedal also features a beater-angle-adjustment system linked to the footboard angle, designed to improve playability for a wide range of musical styles. For an even faster footboard return, the HP200PTW can be fitted with TAMA's Cobra Coil (available separately).
Iron Cobra 200 Series
- Provides smooth, light feel without sacrificing power or speed
Power Glide Cam
- Single-chain cam utilizes same offset cam shape as the 900 Series Iron Cobra Power Glide
- Offset-shaped, Power Glide cam increases the beater's power and speed as it reaches the end of the stroke
- Angle adjustment system lets you set beater/footboard angle
Spring Tension Adjustment
- Specially shaped nut prevents the spring unit from loosening
- Half-moon-shaped, spring-tension rod keeps spring from twisting
- Reduces loss of power transmission
- Can be fitted with TAMA's Cobra Coil (available separately) for an even faster footboard return