Produce high quality light without consuming much power with the manually operated Piccoletto FA Daylight-Balanced LED Fresnel Light from DeSisti which utilizes an efficient 5600K LED with an output equivalent to a 300W tungsten fixture. It uses a 3" diameter Fresnel lens to achieve spot-to-flood beam angles of 18-80°. The beam can be further shaped using the included 4-way barndoors. Also, the light offers smooth dimming from 0-100%. Other performance features include a self-stabilizing active cooling system with a silent fan which regulates the temperature of the LED array and a durable carbon steel housing to protect the electronics. Additionally, the Piccoletto has a built-in universal 90-240 VAC power supply for worldwide use.
- 3" (80mm) Diameter high quality borosilicate glass Fresnel lens
- The light levels with the daylight LED are 185 lux at 9.8' at full flood and 940 lux at full spot with a wide flood (80°) beam angle.
- Rugged and lightweight aluminum housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating,internal double walls and reinforcements - an exact miniature of the bigger lights.
- High efficiency, Self-Stabilizing Active Cooling - automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED.
- Operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable speedfan and heat sink to maintain the LED array's constant temperature at a maximum of 149°F.
- The hydrodynamic bearing fan operates silently with a very low RPM.
- Linear Bearing sliding focus mechanism guides the LED engine. This ensures smoothoperation during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture.
- Light Intensity Control: external local potentiometer.
- Power Supply:
- The Piccoletto runs on a 14.8 VDC supply and accepts 90-240 VAC input voltage.
- The bottom of the fixture features a Fast Fit mounting system.
- Fast Fit Mains Power Supply to operate with any AC Supply (90 to 240 V automatically switching).
- Fast Fit Adapter for connection to V-mount standard camera batteries.
- Fast Fit Battery: direct connection to a standard 14.8 V portable camera battery (Sony BP-U series).
416 lux / 39 fc at 6.6' (2.0 m) with beam diameter of 11' (3.36 m)
185 lux / 17 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m) with beam diameter of 16.5' (5.03 m)
67 lux / 6 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m) with beam diameter of 27.5' (8.39 m)
Spot (50% Center Value) 18°
2115 lux / 196 fc at 6.6' (2.0 m) with beam diameter of 2.08' (4.63 m)
940 lux / 87 fc at 9.8' (3.0 m) with beam diameter of 3.12' (0.95 m)
338 lux / 31 fc at 16.4' (5.0 m) with beam diameter of 5.2' (1.58 m)