REmatrix Complete Bundle from Overloud combines the REmatrix multi-layer convolution reverb plug-in with six expansion libraries. It provides engineers, musicians, sound designers, and producers with a versatile set of tools to create complex and unique spaces, for a wide variety of audio projects.
The expansion libraries include Factory Library, REXP, Drive Blast, Imagined Spaces, GoldenGlue Platinum, and JPVerbs. Together they offer a collection of Impulse Responses (IR) that range from cinematic and natural reverberation spaces, to heavily processed and other-worldly ambiences.
Overloud REmatrix - Multi Layer Convolution Reverb (Download)
REmatrix from Ilio is a convolution reverb that combines five individual Impulse Responses (IRs) to create dense, complex virtual spaces. Convolution reverb uses IRs captured from real spaces to recreate the reverberation properties of those spaces in software. The resulting reverb is then processed with an effects chain designed to add liveliness, create warmth, or even completely reshape the decay to create a unique reverb character.
Typical IRs offer only simple adjustments and do not allow more creative changes to the nature of the generated ambience. REmatrix on the other hand features five convolvers working simultaneously and in parallel. Each of the five IRs can be adjusted using multiple parameters while additional filters offer further tonal control. Furthermore, six master effects can be utilized to refine the reverb's sound and fit the needs of a final mix.
Overloud Factory for REmatrix - Convolution Reverb Player and Impulse Responses (Download)
Factory for REmatrix from Overloud is an affordable alternative to the full REmatrix multilayer convolution reverb. The plug-in contains all the impulse responses and presets from the full product with limited editing functions and comes bundled with the new REmatrix Player.
Factory Preset Categories
- VOICES: Modern and classical vocal reverberation
- DRUMS: Presets designed for each instrument of a drum kit
- SMASH ROOMS: Aggressive and hi impact compressed rooms
- PERCUSSIONS: Warm and live reverbs for acoustic percussions
- EL.GUITARS: Placement for electric guitars
- AC.GUITARS: Smooth, dense and strong reverbs for acoustic string instruments
- KEYBOARDS: Extra dimensions for keyboards
- ORCHESTRA: Tailored for each instrument and whole ensembles
- MONO: Mono reverbs
- ULTRAWIDE: Extra wideness to tracks
- VINATGE: Deep and warm oldies reverbs
- DIGITAL: Inspired by popular hardware units
- MULTI-FX: Complex and fluid multi-effects
- DIRTY: Dirty and fat reverbs
- EARLY&AMBS: In your face ambiences
- EXTRA ROOMS: Boosted class rooms
- BIG VENUES: Large and deep venues
- SPECIAL PLATES: Plates with extra warmth
- POSTPRO: Reverbs for post production
- EFX: Special effects for creative use and alternative reverberations
- JOHN PATERNO: Presets created for REmatrix by John Paterno
- MiX PACK #01: Extra presets for general purpose
Overloud REXP - Expansion Library for REmatrix Convolution Reverb (Download)
REXP from Overloud is a collection of 125 Impulse Responses (IRs) developed for the REmatrix engine, expanding the factory library and providing thousands of new reverb sounds. Among the 100 included presets are warm halls, impact rooms, airy plates, and dense early and creative special IRs. The REXP impulse responses were created using the MoReVoX custom analog process, capturing both physical spaces and real studio effect chains.
Overloud Drive Blast - Expansion Library for REmatrix Convolution Reverb (Download)
Drive Blast from Overloud is a collection of 101 Impulse Responses (IRs) developed for the REmatrix engine, expanding the factory library and providing many new reverb sounds. The IRs were processed through custom audio outboard effect chains with various amounts of harmonic distortion. The collection exhibits some extreme uses of harmonic distortion, and all the included IRs have been heavily processed to achieve thick sounds.
Each Impulse Response Available in Two Versions
T-Type (with prevalence of 3rd order harmonics - a "tape" sound)
- Center focused
- Rich mid-range
- Solid low end
V-Type (with prevalence of 2nd order harmonics - a "valve" sound)
- Clean and transparent
- More impact
- Focused on the sides
Overloud Imagined Spaces - REmatrix Reverb Library (Download)
Imagined Spaces from Overloud is an expansion library of reverb environments for the company's REmatrix virtual reverb software. Most digital reverb come in two flavors: algorithmic, where software creates virtual spaces using computation, and convolution reverb that uses Impulse Responses (IR) of actual spaces to recreate the environment in software.
Where this library differs from the two models is that it uses digitally synthesized IRs to create a range of effects and spaces that are other-worldly, with many rhythmic and sweeping elements. The IRs were developed in the Kyma sound design environment, using synthesis/processing algorithms in the frequency and time domain, to obtain the eccentric ambiences with widely varying durations.
Imagined Spaces can be used with either REmatrix or in the included REmatrix Player.
Four Categories of Presets
- Unheard Environments: Experimental waves to surprise the ears
- Sh-0rt & dist-0rt: Add new dimensions to the audio stream
- Pulsing Inspirations: Exploration of inspiring rhythmic structures
- General Purpose: Unconventional presets to discover the "true character" of the library
Overloud GoldenGlue Platinum - Expansion Library for REmatrix Convolution Reverb (Download)
GoldenGlue Platinum from Overloud is a collection of 150 Impulse Responses (IRs) developed for the REmatrix engine, expanding the factory library and providing many new reverb sounds. The library is based on recordings of real cinematic environments and studio processors, all enriched with MoReVoX harmonic processing to create deep, natural reverberation with attitude.
The presets were created during real studio mix sessions, with a particular focus on vocals, orchestra, and acoustic instruments, as well as impacts and FX.
Overloud JPVerbs John Paterno Signature - Expansion Library for REmatrix Reverb (Download)
JPVerbs from Overloud is an expansion library for the REmatrix reverb engine. Created by John Paterno, it offers a collection of IRs and presets made from reverb and effect chains the Grammy Award-winning engineer used during actual mixing sessions. Ideal for vocals, drums, guitars, keys, and acoustic instruments, these studio routings layer multiple vintage reverb units that produce natural and processed ambiences, while staying musical.
JPVerbs can be used with either REmatrix full version or with the included REmatrix Player.
- Created by Grammy Award-winning engineer John Paterno
- Wide variety of IRs and presets made from reverb and effect chains used during actual mixing sessions
- Layering of multiple vintage reverb units
- Natural and processed ambiences that remain musical
- Optimized for vocals, drums, guitars, keys, and acoustic instruments
- 100 IRs and 101 individual presets
- Compatible with REmatrix full version or with the included REmatrix Player