Nightcore's LR30 High-CRI Dual-Output Lantern is an ultra-compact and lightweight lighting option that makes a great companion for everything from camping to emergency preparedness. The illumination system features six white LEDs and one red LED, paired with a light diffuser. With a high color rendering index value (CRI), the white light output has color resemblance that is very close to sunlight. Together the white LEDs deliver a maximum of 205 lumens in a wide cone of light, capable of covering a flat area of up to 22 yards in diameter. In addition to low, medium, and high constant-on modes, this headlight offers a 45-lumen red output for special purposes like use for astronomy, night photography as well as for use with night vision devices. To improve reliability in the field, the lantern features a reverse polarity protection function top protect the electronics from accidental damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries.
To eliminated doubts and to enable you to use this compact and lightweight lantern anywhere, indoors or outdoors, the housing is made of impact-resistant and water-resistant polymer. It features a hanging loop and a magnetic base to allow you to attach this lantern to almost anything, including a vertical iron surface.
- 6 white LEDs: 12, 85, 205 lumens
- Red LED: 45 lumens
- Diffusing shade produces ultra-wide cone of light
- White output spectrum profile closely resembles sunlight: CRI above 90
- White output offers a constant-on, SOS, and flashing mode
- Red LED output is useful for night photography, astronomy, observing wild life, and for use with night vision devices
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constant current circuitry delivers continuous output without flickering
- Low-battery indicator allows to monitor battery power
- Single multi-functional pushbutton located on the side switches between color and lighting modes
- Blue blinking multi-meter reports remaining battery power to 0.1V
- Lightweight and durable polymer body
- Water-resistant and rated IPX6
- Magnetic base and an integrated loop
- Impact-resistant to 5'