Display detailed 1080p signage content with the Sharp PN-Y436 43"-Class Full HD Commercial LED Display. It has a 42.5 LED edge-lit LCD display and features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed high-definition content. The 450 cd/m² brightness output and 1100:1 contrast ratio help enhance visibility in areas where ambient lighting can't be controlled.
The PN-Y436 offers the flexibility of supporting portrait, landscape, and other viewing orientations. It is suitable for use in 24/7 environments and is equipped with HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and USB inputs; an SD card slot is also onboard for displaying your digitally stored content. Its daisy-chain capabilities allow it to be used in multi-display installations.
Full HD Resolution
Adaptable to Various Settings
Autoplay via Media Player
Content Distribution via Your Network
- Content List: Register up to 50 content lists, each comprising up to 30 JPEG images or WMV videos.
- Scheduling: Set a dime and day of the week for content distribution to up to 20 pre-registered displays. Up to seven schedule patterns can be registered.
- Log Management: Manage individual content distribution logs that include date/time, results, and names of content lists, as well as IP addresses, names, and locations of displays. This information can be viewed and managed on a computer screen.
Overwrite via Wireless LAN with Compatible Optional Toshiba FlashAir SD Cards
- 24/7 operation for use in professional applications that require around-the-clock operation seven days a week
- Power-On Delay lets you delay the startup of each display in a multi-unit installation, reducing the total load placed on the power supply when multiple displays are turned on at the same time
- The fanless design maintains airflow while dissipating heat without the use of noise, dust-creating mechanical air-ventilation fans. This design also facilitates maintenance
- Built-in speakers eliminate the need for external speakers and help ensure a streamlined profile
- Anti-theft covers for the USB memory device and SD card slots provide security for your devices and content
- A built-in temperature sensor detects rising temperatures inside the display and automatically prompts an adjustment of the backlight brightness to keep the temperature within operational levels
- Mirror Display (Daisy Chain) Mode enables the same image to be displayed on a series of DVI-D daisy-chained displays
- ID Setting allows multiple daisy-chained monitors to be managed from a central location via RS-232C and a connected computer. Each display can be assigned an individual ID code to use when remotely controlling that display.