Safeguard your equipment with the Lens Cover for Tamron 2.0x Teleconverter from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your teleconverter, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting.
The neoprene material acts as a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens barrel, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold. For simplified operation, the cover features an opening for the lens release lever. The Realtree Max4 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns that mesh well with trees and vegetation commonly found in wetlands. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife. This product is made in the USA.
- Water-resistant neoprene cover that is custom-built to fit the Tamron 2.0x Teleconverter
- Protects equipment from bumps and scratches that can happen during use
- Makes use more comfortable for your hands during extreme heat or freezing conditions
- Access to lens release lever so you can switch lenses without taking the case off
- Realtree Max4 pattern that helps disguise gear and keep wildlife undisturbed