Record to your mobile device with the 36" Sescom Stereo RCA to 3.5mm TRRS Plug Line to Mic Level Summing Cable for Mobile Devices which is compatible with audio/video recording apps that accept audio input via the headphone jack. This cable enables you to take a live feed from a mixing board or any other RCA-equipped line-level source and record it directly to your smartphone or tablet via the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Since typical smartphone microphone inputs only accept mono signals, this cable takes a stereo signal, blends the left and right channels together, and gives you a stereo-to-mono mix that plays back in both the left and right sides of your headphones. To prevent distortion, a built-in attenuation pad reduces the signal strength to mic level, and for protection, an electrolytic capacitor prevents DC power from reaching your device.
- Allows you to connect virtually any RCA-equipped source with a line level output and record it directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod/tablet/smartphone via the 3.5mm headphone port
- Summing cable – combines the L/R stereo channels into a mono channel
- Stereo-to-mono blend plays back in both the left and right side of your headphones
- Works with audio/video recording apps that accept audio via the headphone jack
- Protects your device from phantom power and shorts
- Limiting resistors prevent L/R channels from shorting out
- Built-in attenuation pad reduces signal strength to mic level and prevents distortion
- Electrolytic capacitor blocks DC power