Designed for large venues, the 220V 29316EG Wireline Advantage 72.5 x 116" Motorized Projection Screen uses thin steel cables instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening in your ceiling, eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets help make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
HD Progressive 1.3 Screen Surface
Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the white surface offers high-fidelity color reproduction, and allows for more flexibility with ambient light conditions. This surface works for video as well as charts and graphs in a corporate setting. Cone 150° Gain: 1.3
- Up to 29' of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum-rated case
- Works with separately available radio-frequency control accessories such as a single-channel wall switch, dry contact interface, and RS-232 interface
- Black-backed screen material for enhanced image quality and opacity
- Seamless screen surface
Case does not have trim flange, making it suitable for non-ceiling-recessed applications.