This B&H Kit combines a pair of Mackie SRM450 1000W 12" Portable Powered Loudspeakers with a pair of custom-fit speaker bags, two tripod speaker stands, a pair of premium XLR cables, and a speaker stand bag to create the primary components of a mobile PA system well suited for DJs, schools, houses of worship, speaking engagements, and more.
Looking for a portable and versatile active speaker for live sound applications? Then look no further than the Mackie SRM450v3 12" Powered PA Loudspeaker System, a powerful PA speaker that includes a 2-channel mixer and integrated DSP, great for small club/band PA systems, singer/songwriters, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The SRM450v3's mixer features two combo XLR-1/4" mic/line/Hi-Z channels with dedicated gain controls. Channel 2 also provides stereo RCA inputs for line-level sources, such a MP3 players, CDs, and other portable devices. An XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers. For quick and easy setup, the integrated DSP provides four speaker mode presets (PA Speaker, DJ Speaker, Monitor Speaker, Solo Speaker). Simply select your application for the best sound. Additionally, the SRM450v3 features a multiband feedback destroyer, that hunts down offending feedback frequencies and applies up to four notch filters to automatically prevent feedback, allowing you to raise the output for your best performance.
The tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure ensure protection from on-the-road wear and tear. The bottom of the cabinet provides a pole cup for mounting on a speaker pole or stand. The angled design allows the speaker to be used as a floor monitor for onstage performance monitoring.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers to deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12" high-output LF driver
- 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Provides professional sound with remarkable clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- For application-specific voicing
- PA Speaker Mode: Full-range mode with a focus on midrange clarity where vocals often reside. This is the place to start for most sound reinforcement applications
- DJ Speaker Mode: Bumps the low and highs with a mild tuck to the mids, great for music playback
- Monitor Speaker Mode: Features low-frequency roll-off and a reduction around 2 kHz to ensure maximum gain before feedback in monitor applications
- Solo Speaker Mode: Features low-frequency roll-off to remove unwanted thumps and adds boost and sparkle to midrange and high frequencies. This plug-and-play mode is great for singer/songwriters
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Features 2 channels with Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Great for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- DSP provides protection for your investment when things get pushed hard
- Over-excursion protection
- Thermal protection
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode, great for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Pole cup for mounting on speaker poles and stands
- Robust polypropylene enclosure is lightweight and impact resistant
- Black textured finish
- Perforated metal grille with weather-resistant coating
The Mackie SRM450 Bag is a canvas speaker bag made to carry the Mackie SRM450 speaker from one gig to another. It is made from 1500 denier nylon with reinforced corners and heavy duty zippers. The bag is carried by a sturdy shoulder strap.
- Mackie SRM450 Two Way Active Loudspeaker
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A-PB, which comprise a pair of aluminum speaker stands and a included carrying bag. Each stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stands come with industry standard 1.375" mounts as well as 1.5" adapters to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
Each stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5' and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement for each PA monitor. Each stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
These speaker stands suit both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb apiece, each stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage. Just put them in the included bag when you're done, and you're good to go.
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (25') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.