AUDIFIED SceneFlow Pro is professional, multi-player, audio software with advanced MIDI and network control, which is capable of simultaneous playback from four independent audio players, each handling up to eight audio channels. It offers audio engineers a reliable and secure solution for playing sound effects or music playlists, during theater performances, live shows, sport events, and more.
SceneFlow Pro can be remotely controlled by networked computers, tablets, and FOH mixing consoles (Ethernet, Wi-Fi), or via a MIDI controller. For safety, parallel operation of two computers enables simultaneous backup of your content, while the show is in progress. The software allows the playback of multichannel audio files for surround sound applications, as well as playing the same audio files from two different computers, to avoid dropouts in case of computer failure. A convenient spot player lets you easily play audio files that are not part of your current project, such as spots or jingles.
SceneFlow Pro features an intuitive, touchscreen-compatible graphic interface with drag-and-drop functionality. The software operates as a standalone application on Windows computers.
- Professional solution for playing multichannel audio files from multiple sources, during theater performances, live shows, sporting events
- Simultaneous playback from four independent audio players
- Each player handles up to eight audio channels
- Remote GUI mode over LAN (Ethernet, Wi-Fi) – control program from FOH mixing console or from any computer/tablet in the network - offers several transport and auto-pause modes, with a maximum of five remote GUI
- Local mode
- Simultaneous playback from multiple playlists
- Multichannel playback from a single WAV file – with surround sound
- Master-Slave mode for playback backup – parallel operation of two computers allows for simultaneous backup of content, during show
- Reliable and safe functions
- Spot player for playing audio files that are not part of the current project (spots, jingles)
- Supports game port control
- All functions are controllable via MIDI
- Intuitive GUI – drag-and-drop, touchscreen-compatible
- Standalone operation on Windows computers