The elegant 8x20 Club B Binoculars from Eschenbach Optik are compact, lightweight binoculars with a pedigree; they are the successor to the model selected in 1990 for the Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection due to their striking design.
At 4.1 x 3.8" and weighing just 7.8 ounces, the Club B binoculars are small enough for a jacket pocket, but it's the BAK4's prisms and full multi-coated optics that produce a bright, clear image for the theater, sporting events, sightseeing, and all-around use. The binoculars are watertight and nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging. The knurled center-focus knob makes it easy to achieve a sharp focus, and eyeglass users will appreciate the twist-up eyecups and adjustable diopter.
The Club B binoculars come with a leather carry case, a strap, and lens covers.
- 8x magnification
- 20mm objective lenses
- Phase-corrected BAK4 prisms
- 357' field of view at 1000 yards
- 5.2' close focusing distance
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration for balanced handling
- Knurled center focus wheel
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- 11mm eye relief
- 2.5mm exit pupil
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fog-proof performance
- 7.8 ounce weight
- Leather carry case