Safeguard your lens with the Lens Cover for Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L from LensCoat. This water-resistant neoprene cover is custom-built to fit tightly around your lens, and helps protect it against bumps and scratches that may occur while you are out shooting. The neoprene material also acts as a thermal barrier between your hands and the lens, making operation more comfortable in extreme heat or cold.
For simplified operation, the cover features two plastic windows over the distance scale and auto-focus and focus limiter switches. A small hole on the base of the cover allows you to view the red dot indicator, making it easy to line up your lens with the camera mount. The Realtree Max5 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns, including tall grains such as wheat and oats. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife in many different environments. This product is made in the USA.
- Water-resistant neoprene cover that is custom-built to fit the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Protects lens from bumps and scratches that can happen during use
- Makes lens more comfortable for your hands during extreme heat or freezing conditions
- Plastic windows allow viewing of the distance scale, AF switch, and focus limiter switch
- Small hole for red dot indicator, simplifies switching lenses on the field without taking the case off
- Realtree Max5 pattern that helps disguise lens and keep wildlife undisturbed