Keep your tripod protected while you shoot with this 3-pack of Realtree Max5 LegCoat 1348 Tripod Leg Protectors from LensCoat. Made of closed-cell foam and tough neoprene material, these protectors are designed with the Gitzo G1348 and G1349 tripods in mind but will fit any leg section with a diameter of 1.25" and a single-segment length between 11.5 and 12.5". Each cover wraps around its own leg individually using a touch-fastened closure, allowing you to quickly attach it or remove it when needed.
The LegCoat covers are particularly useful for regular outdoor shooters and provide a series of advantages once installed. First, they make for a firm grip surface for grabbing and transporting your equipment. Thanks to its padded construction, it also acts as a thermal barrier between your hand and the tripod leg and allows for more comfortable use in lower temperatures. Small scratches and dings are avoided and help you preserve the resale value of your equipment. Finally, this Realtree Max5 pattern is effective as a camouflage in open terrain. The design incorporates cattails, reeds, cane and grasses to blend into flooded marshes, plus corn, wheat, oats and sunflowers to hide you in open fields. It is made in the USA.
- Covers designed for tripods with 1.25" tube diameter and a first leg section between 11.5 and 12.5", including the Gitzo G1348 and G1349
- Shields gear while shooting, helps protect against scrapes or bumps
- Closed-cell foam with neoprene, makes for a thermal barrier that keeps your hands comfortable during the winter
- Cushioned yet firm grip surface for easy transporting
- Wraps around leg and closes via touch fastener for quick installation or removal
- Realtree Max5 pattern that helps disguise your gear and keep wildlife undisturbed
- Product made in USA