The eMo Generator from Waves is a utility plug-in that creates test tones for live and studio applications, while offering a simple interface, touch compatibility, and zero latency.
The signal type can be set to generate a sine wave signal, white noise, or pink noise. Sine waves are commonly used when tuning instruments and checking specific frequencies. White noise is helpful when taking SPL measurements. Pink noise is preferred when setting up and tuning PA systems. When the signal type is set to Sine, sweepable frequency and gain controls are available. In stereo mode, the output signal can be routed to the left, right, or both. Also in stereo mode, the phase can be flipped between the left and right channels.
- Mono and stereo components
- Selectable signal type (Sine, White, Pink)
- Sweepable frequency and gain for sine wave signal
- Preset selectors for sine wave frequency and gain
- On/off button
- Touch compatible
- Supports sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Supports AAX Native, AudioSuite, Audio Units, VST, and SoundGrid
- Compatible with MultiRack Native, StudioRack Native, MultiRack SoundGrid, StudioRack SoundGrid, eMotion ST Mixer, eMotion LV1 Mixer, and DiGiCo
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows