The eMo Q4 from Waves is a 4-band equalizer plug-in designed to provide flexible EQ options via a simple interface, while offering low CPU usage and zero latency. It can be used in a variety of hosts and platforms, including the eMotion LV1 mixing console.
The frequency for each of the four bands is sweepable from 16 to 21,357 Hz. Adjust gain per band with up to 18 dB of boost or cut. Flexible bandwidth options are available with Q values ranging from 0.05 to 6.50. Additionally, each band features a selectable type to change the slope of the EQ band. When used in stereo, left and right controls can be adjusted independently or linked together. Multi-touch functionality make the eMo Q4 ideal for use with multi-touch screens.
- Mono and stereo components
- Separate or linked controls in stereo mode
- 4 bands of EQ
- Selectable EQ slopes
- Adjustable frequency and gain for all EQ bands
- Adjustable bandwidth for bell and shelf slopes
- Fixed bandwidth for high-pass and low-pass filters
- Output metering with peak indicator
- Supports sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports AAX Native, AudioSuite, Audio Units, VST, and SoundGrid
- Compatible with MultiRack Native, StudioRack Native, MultiRack SoundGrid, StudioRack SoundGrid, eMotion ST Mixer, eMotion LV1 Mixer, and DiGiCo
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows