The X-FDBK from Waves is a plug-in designed to provide automatic and manual elimination of feedback in a live sound environment, making the essential process of “ringing out” the PA system much more efficient.
In Setup mode, the X-FDBK plug-in will search for feedback. Upon detecting it, X-FDBK will automatically activate and configure filters to cut frequencies at which feedback is occurring. Filters can then be added, removed, and adjusted. Each filter features controls for frequency, cut amount, and Q (bandwidth). The gain and bandwidth for all filters can be adjusted with global controls.
- Mono and stereo components
- Automatic configuration of filters to suppress detected feedback
- Up to 20 filters can be used
- Filters can be configured automatically or manually
- Selectable low or high sensitivity to input signal
- Filter bandwidth is adjustable globally and per filter
- Filter gain is adjustable globally and per filter
- Meters for input and output with indicators for peak clipping
- Supports sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Supports AAX Native, AudioSuite, Audio Units, VST, and SoundGrid
- Compatible with MultiRack Native, StudioRack Native, MultiRack SoundGrid, StudioRack SoundGrid, eMotion ST Mixer, eMotion LV1 Mixer, and DiGiCo
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows