The Vivitar DVR 906HD LifeCam is a compact, wearable camera that lets you capture videos, photos, and time-lapse photography. Using an included clip mount, bicycle mount, or neck strap, attach the LifeCam to various objects or wear it around your neck, and record 480p standard definition video at real-time 30 fps, or 720p HD at 15 fps, and shoot up to 5MP high resolution photos.
The LifeCam stores all your videos and photos to up to 32GB microSD cards (Class 4 or higher), sold separately. You can play back your recordings by simply connecting the LifeCam to your computer using an included USB cable, or you can use the supplied Vivitar Experience software (Mac/Windows) for a more enhanced file management experience.
By default, the LifeCam records videos in periods of three minutes. After you've finished recording a video, a monochrome LCD on the front will display the amount of space available on your memory card to continue recording at the same resolution. The LifeCam runs on a rechargeable, built-in, lithium-ion battery.
- Attach it to various objects using and included clip mount or bicycle mount, or wear it your neck with a supplied neck strap
- Capture videos, photos, and time-lapse photography on-the-go
- 480p standard definition videos at real-time 30 fps, or 720p HD at 15 fps
- Up to 5MP, high-resolution still images
- Record to up to 32GB microSD cards, sold separately
- Play back your videos and photos on your computer via a USB connection or using the included Vivitar Experience software
- Built-in lithium-ion battery