Prevent leaks and keep your Canon EOS-1D X Mark IV camera safe in Aquatica's A5DMkIV Underwater Housing with the SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor. This unit is sensitive to atmospheric pressure, and allows you to confirm watertight integrity before diving. An included compensation function improves accuracy by ensuring that changes in ambient or internal temperature will not cause incorrect readings.
Once your camera is installed, simply push the actuation button on the sensor's circuit board. With the optional valve and extracting pump, which are part of the complete Vacuum Circuitry Kit, you can actually remove excess air to create a vacuum in the housing.
- LED light will turn green for 2 seconds to confirm actuation
- Once a complete vacuum is achieved, the LED will blink in green again for 2 seconds
- During your dive, the LED will flash in green every 5 seconds, indicating system integrity
- If the pressure level is increasing but a vacuum has not yet been achieved, the LED will begin to flash in orange
- Should a slight loss in pressure be detected, the LED will start to flash in orange to warn you
- If your housing system is failing to maintain a vacuum, or the slightest amount of water has made contact with the sensor probes, an audible alarm will go off and the LED will also flash rapidly in red
- Advanced Aquatica circuit has temperature compensation included, so changes in ambient or internal temperature will not cause incorrect readings
- Onboard actuation button is for the vacuum only; your alarm is always on
- With the optional valve and extracting pump, which are part of the Vacuum Circuitry Kit, you can remove excess air to create a vacuum in your housing
- Housing can be purchased with this system pre-installed at the factory before shipment, in which case this one will serve as a spare or replacement
- If you purchased the housing without this kit initially, you can now add it on
- This SURVEYOR system may be used to replace the discontinued #20023 moisture alarm found in older housings