With an IP67 rating and heavy-duty construction, the Tape 50 Case with Foam Set from Turtle is designed to be completely dustproof and watertight to 3.3' in depth. It is useful for transporting magnetic tapes, meeting ATA standards for flight travel and using a comfortable folding handle for carrying. Inside the case is a custom foam insert with several sectioned pockets, which offer space for up to 52 LTO tapes or 44 DLT tapes with their plastic boxes.
The case is equipped with four double movement latches, which have sliding locks that need to be pushed down for operation and help prevent accidental opening. For added protection, two holes can be used to insert a padlock and keep your contents safe during longer trips. Made of polypropylene, the shell is assembled with stainless-steel hardware for enhanced durability and protection against rust.
- Airtight and waterproof case composed of a polypropylene shell with stainless steel hardware
- IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810F certification, can be submersed at depths to 3.3' (1m)
- Meets ATA standards for airline travel, suitable for a minimum of 100 trips
- Custom foam insert with fixed dividers, holds up to 52 LTO tapes or 44 DLT tapes inside their own boxes
- Closes via four latches equipped with slide locks to help prevent accidents
- Top handle used for transportation, folds down for easy storage
- Extra safety features such as padlock holes and protective foam on the lid