Aiming to be both compact and capable, the mirrorless storm black M1 Digital Camera from YI Technology will help users capture sharp, highly detailed stills and impressive UHD 4K video with ease. Equipped with a 20.2MP Sony IMX269 Micro Four Thirds CMOS sensor, photographers will be able to create images with vivid color and high resolutions at sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and at speeds of 5 fps. Bundled with the camera is a compact 12-40mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, which has an extremely versatile 24-80mm focal length for working in a vast variety of shooting situations, as well as a 42.5mm f/1.8 prime with an 85mm equivalent focal length that is ideal for portraits.
As part of the Micro Four Thirds system, the M1 can accept nearly any Micro Four Thirds lens. Also, the minimalist Arnitel thermoplastic body incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD for intuitive and fast operation. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy help augment operation by allowing a direct connection to a smart device via a mobile app. This setup can be used to instantly transfer photos to your device as well as remotely control the camera. Ensuring subjects are in focus, the M1 uses a contrast-based AF system with 81 points. A flash can easily be equipped via the hot shoe located on the top of the body. Additionally, it features Master Guide templates to help make sure you are choosing the right settings for your shot.
- Micro Four Thirds system camera allows it to use nearly any Micro Four Thirds mount lens.
- Made from a lightweight DSM Arnitel L-X07805 thermoplastic elastomer that is skin-friendly and smooth to the touch. This durable material features a textured finish with a scratch resistant coating.
- 3.0" 1.04m-dot multi-touch touchscreen LCD with 720RGB x 480 resolution provides an intuitive form of operation.
- Two buttons on rear of camera with minimalist top plate.
- Hot shoe for mounted optional flash unit.
- Weighs only 9.9 oz with battery installed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy enable a direct connection between the camera and a smart device, allowing for instant transfer and wireless control via a mobile app.
- Image output setting of 50MP for automatically resizing image data to create an ultra-high resolution file.
- Panorama mode.
- Automatically create time-lapse videos with dedicated shooting mode.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards up to 512GB.
- Battery is rated to provide up to 380 shots on a single charge.
Alongside this zoom is a portrait-length prime, the 42.5mm f/1.8, with an equivalent focal length of 85mm. It is a flattering length for subjects and the wide aperture allows users to create a shallow depth-of-field, as well as work in low-light conditions. Also, the lens is equipped with a 0.5x macro mode, which allows users to focus as close as 9.8".