Made of anodized aluminum, this QP1 Quick Release Plate from Zenelli is durable yet compact, measuring 5.5" in length and weighing only 3.3 oz. It offers a pair of 1/4"-20 screws in line with one another for attaching up to two pieces of gear such as cameras, flashes, or microphones. These screws can be repositioned in their own grooves to provide a better fit for your equipment, featuring a maximum distance of 4.25" and a minimum distance of 1.5" between holes.
The plate supports the Arca-type quick release system and can be used with compatible clamps, or directly mounted via its 3/8"-16 threaded hole at the bottom. Included with the product is a 2mm hex key for installation, as well as a small carrying bag to protect the equipment from dust.
- 5.5"-long plate with dual 1/4"-20 screws that run along grooves, offering two repositionable connection points
- Maximum distance between grooves is 4.25", minimum gap is 1.5"
- Compatible with the Arca-type system, with a 3/8"-16 threaded slot also available for mounting
- Anodized aluminum construction keeps plate lightweight at only 3.3 oz
- 2mm hex key and anti-dust carrying bag included