With a comprehensive list of professional and convenience features backed with impressive performance specs, the Cito 500 Monolight from Hensel is a wise choice for photographers in the studio or the field. The Cito recycles in 0.025 to 0.5 seconds (min/max power) making sequences of 2 to 40 flashes per second possible. While that feature alone is remarkable, the head has extremely short flash durations from 1/100,000 sec at minimum power to 1/2000 sec at maximum power, ideal for splashes, sprays, and action stopping. Power is adjustable over a 9-stop range in 1/10 stop increments. The powerful 300W modeling light makes it easy to pre-visualize your shot and has on, off, full power settings, as well as a proportional power function that is keyed to your light intensity setting.
The Cito has a number of alternatives to trigger the head, some of which require separate purchase of a radio transmitter. The Cito can be fired via sync cord or its optical slave, but it also has a built-in radio receiver that takes signals from an optional StrobeWizard Plus transmitter at distances up to 98.4' The flash head also has integrated FREEMASK, which allows you to easily create masks through multiple exposures to enable dropping in the background of your choice. A separately purchased FREEMASK radio transmitter can trigger the flash from up to 82' away. The Cito has a 100-240 VAC power supply for worldwide use.
- Ultra-short flash duration times from 1/2000-1/100,000 sec for freezing fastest movements
- Extremely fast flash sequences from 0.5-0.025 sec, corresponding to 2-40 flashes / sec for dynamic series
- Wide setting range covering 9 f-stops (2-500Ws) offering a multitude of creative options
- High-quality materials and meticulous workmanship
- Integrated radio sync and remote control for convenient work
- Integrated FREEMASK receiver for uncomplicated cut-outs
- Hensel EH quick reflector change connector with a comprehensive selection of light shapers
- Direct display of flash sequence or duration times
- Optimum cooling and safety features for trouble-free continuous use
- Bright 300W halogen modeling light for directly checking light effects