Offering compatibility with Arca-type quick release systems, this dovetail Base Plate from Really Right Stuff is designed specifically for use with the Nikon MB-D14 battery grip. Thanks to a slim build, the plate allows for unrestricted access to the battery compartment so you can quickly swap batteries without needing to take it off. Additional features include a laser-engraved mark so you can easily center the lens in relation to the plate, as well as a small slotted groove on one of the sides for attaching an optional wrist strap.
Made of black anodized aluminum, this accessory offers anti-twist flanges around the side that help stabilize your gear and reduce undesired movement. Packaged with the product is an M3 safety screw to help prevent accidents, as well as all the hex keys needed for installation. A standard 1/4"-20 screw is used for mounting.
- Bi-directional dovetail plate made of anodized aluminum
- Attaches via 1/4"-20 screw
- Compatible with Arca-type quick release systems
- Allows for access to battery compartment
- Anti-twist flanges that wrap around your gear and help avoid unwanted movement
- Slot for an optional hand or wrist strap
- Laser-engraved mark at the center of the plate helps you align the lens for critical uses such as panorama stitching
- Safety screw provided to help prevent accidents, with hex keys also included for installation