Offering compatibility with Arca-type quick release systems, this dovetail Base Plate from Really Right Stuff is designed specifically for use with the Canon C100, C300, and C500 cameras. Thanks to a slim build, the plate allows for unrestricted access to the battery compartment so you can quickly swap batteries without needing to take it off.
Made of black anodized aluminum, the plate features built-in anti-twist pins that help stabilize your setup and reduce undesired movement. Two button head screws, with thread sizes of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16, are used for attaching to your camera and can go on several different sockets at the bottom of the plate. A safety screw is also provided to help prevent accidents, as well as two hex keys for installation.
- Dovetail plate made of durable anodized aluminum with a black finish
- Designed for Canon C100, C300, and C500 cameras, attaches via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 captive screws
- Compatible with Arca-type quick release systems
- Two built-in anti-twist pins help avoid unwanted movement
- Allows for access to battery compartment
- Safety screw and hex keys included