The Satori Analog Monitoring and Summing System with R4S Remote Bundle combines the mastering-grade Satori monitor controller with the buss-powered R4S remote control, to provide engineers with an easy and ergonomic solution for controlling Satori directly from the mix position. The R4S allows for quick and direct access to functions such as solo, mono, mute, dim, source selection, and speaker selection, as well as talkback.
Antelope Satori Analog Monitoring and Summing System
The Antelope Satori is an analog monitoring and summing solution that features relay-controlled stepped attenuation for recalling analog settings, versatile connectivity options, and mastering-grade features such as mid-side monitoring. The piece features eight stereo inputs and four stereo outputs, and is equally suited to both commercial and project studios.
Satori's 0.05 dB platinum relays are designed to provide accurate volume control and L/R balance, even at the lowest listening levels. Its four independent headphone outputs allow individual source selection and volume control, enabling separate feeds for musicians or vocalists. The headphone drivers on Satori employ the same audiophile-grade circuitry found in Antelope's line of premium home audio products, and are able to drive both low and high impedance loads.
Satori offers a plethora of functionality such as talkback and level trims, as well as mute, mono, dim and mid-side. Gain offset is available for any input and output, making A/B testing extremely easy and efficient. In addition to providing monitoring capabilities, Satori includes a fully analog 8-channel summing mixer, allowing engineers who work completely "in-the-box" to mix signals in the analog domain for a more natural blending of instruments.
Flexible Input/Output Options
Antelope R4S Remote Control for Satori Analog Monitoring System
The R4S from Antelope is a dedicated, tabletop remote control designed to completely replicate the front-panel functionality of the Satori analog monitoring system. Centered around an ergonomic and intuitive design, it allows engineers to select their monitoring options, directly from their listening sweet spot.
Connected and powered via USB, the R4S gives you instant visual feedback of all your settings, while the large, stepped volume knob controls the relay attenuator in the main unit.
- Input Select allows you to switch between your desired input sources, which will be fed to your selected monitor output
- These allow you to select between the four monitor outputs — whatever source is selected will be fed to the selected monitor out
- Pressing the Mono button sets the currently selected monitor output to mono
- Press the Dim button to activate the -20 dB attenuator
- Press and hold rotary control knob to mute
- When Mono is activated you also have the option to select M/S
- Pressing the M/S button selects either the sum or the difference between the left and the right channel
- Pressing the Sub button activates the low-frequency effects (LFE) channel output
- To access the Trim Offset feature, press and hold the desired Monitor (1, 2, 3 or 4) and Input (Ch 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8) buttons
- Use the Rotary Control knob to trim (-6 to +6 dB in 1 dB steps) — double-click to set to 0 dB
- The Sum Select button allows you to send your stereo sum to your selected monitor output
- Press the Talkback button to activate the on-board talkback microphone — this can be distributed to your selected headphones using the software control panel
- Large stepped relay attenuator for main monitor output