The Avenview 4x4 HDMI 4K Matrix Switcher allows you to perform true matrix routing in up to Ultra HD 4K resolution at 60 Hz in 4:4:4 color sampling, along with high-resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH. It also supports all HDMI 3D formats.
It offers four HDMI 2.0 inputs and four outputs, and can be switched using an included IR remote control or front panel buttons, or via optional RS-232 or TCP/IP serial control.
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant
- Video formats up to UHD 4K at 60 Hz with 24-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:2:2, or 12-bit YCbCr 4:2:0, and high-resolution VESA mode video formats up to QSXGA at 60 Hz
- Color space conversions between RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and xvYCC video formats
- Supports all HDMI 3D formats up to UHD 4K/30
- Supports reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification such PCM at up to 192 kHz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS, and HBR
- Simultaneous HDMI, coax S/PDIF, and L/R audio outputs
- Smart EDID management
- IR remote, front panel, and optional RS-232/Ethernet serial control