The FreeSpace DXA 2120 from Bose Professional is a combination digital mixer and amplifier designed for mixing, routing, paging and amplification for commercial sound systems, and is well suited for business music applications including conference spaces, retail stores, hotels, lobbies, bars, and restaurants. The mixer features a 6-input by 2-output design and provides an amplifier output of 2 x 120 W at 4 Ohms, 2 x 65 W at 8 Ohms, or 2 x 100 W at 70/100V.
Additional features include three operational modes for flexibility in installed music or speech applications; mixer mode, dual mono select mode, and stereo select mode. On-board DSP provides loudspeaker EQs and dynamic EQ functions specifically designed for Bose loudspeakers. The Opti-Voice paging system provides a smooth transition between music playback and announcements. The FreeSpace DXA 2120 ships with several Euroblock connectors and a standard IEC power cord.
- Six inputs: Four mic/line inputs with choice of balanced Euroblock or unbalanced RCA connectors, one page input and one direct input
- Two powered outputs that can operate at high or low impedance:
- 2 x 120 W at 4 Ohms
- 2 x 65 W at 8 Ohms
- 2 x 100 W at 70/100V
- Three Operating Modes: For greater flexibility in installed music or speech applications:
- Mixer Mode
- Dual Mono Select Mode
- Stereo Select Mode
- Easy setup and control via onboard controls; no computer needed
- DSP includes loudspeaker EQs and dynamic EQ functions engineered specifically for Bose loudspeakers
- Opti-voice Paging: Provides a smooth transition between music and announcements
- 24-Volt DC Backup: Power connection for added reliability and integration onto fire and evacuation systems