Robotica from ILIO is a 107-patch library for Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 that provides musicians, producers, and sound designers with Sci-Fi sonic elements designed to infuse futuristic atmospheres into any type of electronic music.
Robotic effects and textures, vocoder sound bites, ominous drones, atmospheric pads, spaced-out sound effects, and BPM-locked movers can be blended in new and unusual ways using the host's extensive menu of arpeggiators, LFOs, envelopes, and effects.
The library loads quickly and easily into Omnisphere. Each sound is optimized for use with a modulation wheel, providing real-time control on stage or in the studio.
- 107 x meticulously crafted patches
- 22 x BPM-Locked leads, synths, arpeggios, and SFX
- 9 x drones
- 23 x SFX
- 15 x hits and bits, including vocal shots, impacts, arpeggios, and SFX
- 2 x Noisescapes
- 1 x synth bass (created with a vacuum tube)
- 16 x mono synths
- 4 x plucks
- 5 x polyphonic synths
- 7 x textures
- 3 x transition Effects
- Distinctive robotic effects and textures
- Vocoder sound bites
- Derived from popular modern analog synths, vocoders, guitars, time-stretched vocals, sound FX, and boutique digital sources
- Recorded at 48 kHz/24-bit (with some at 96 kHz/24-bit), and processed for maximum sound quality