Able to easily fit into smaller workspaces, the LaserJet Pro M227fdn All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from HP still manages to deliver outstanding speed as well as a multi-functional design that incorporates printing, scanning, copying, and faxing into a single unit. It will help your office deliver sharp documents with its 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and can work quickly and efficiently at up to 30 ppm in simplex. Automatic duplex printing is also available at up to 18 ipm as well as various mobile printing protocols when the printer is connected to the network.
Opening the door for scanning, copying, and faxing is the inclusion of the 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed and a 35-sheet ADF that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14" in size. General media handling is offered in two way, either through the main 250-sheet input tray or a 10-sheet priority tray. Operation of the printer is made simple with a 2-line LCD and alphanumeric keypad. Additionally, it offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet for both standard wired and networking connections.
- HP ProRes and FastRes technology with laser printing at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print speeds of up to 30 ppm as well as duplex printing at up to 18 ipm.
- First print out speed of 6.7 seconds.
- Standard print languages include PCL 6, PCL 5c, PS, PCLmS, PDF, URF, and PWG.
- Mobile printing is possible using HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print 2.0 protocols.
- Smart software features include Instant-on Technology, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, JetIntelligence cartridges, and duplex printing.
- Printer management is possible using HP Printer Assistant (UDC), HP Utility (Mac), HP Device Toolbox, and HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- This printer features a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 250-2500 pages.
- Flatbed with 8.5 x 11.7" glass for delicate or unusually-sized originals.
- The 35-sheet ADF offers scanning rates of 12 ppm.
- Optical scan resolution of 600 dpi for detailed color images and 1200 dpi for sharp monochrome images.
- A color depth of 24-bit and 256 grayscale levels help ensure color accurate images with smooth gradations.
- Supported scan file formats include JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, and PDF.
- Digital Sending features include scan to email and save to network folder.
- Copy documents up to 8.5 x 14" via the ADF scanner or 8.5 x 11.7" via the flatbed.
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi are available.
- Can produce up to 30 cpm as well as print duplex copies at a rate of 18 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Standard copy features include lighter/darker, optimize, multi-page copy, collation, and draft mode.
- Using a 4.2 kBps modem, this fax can transmit a document in about 3 seconds.
- It offers fax resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi.
- This unit supports fax sizes up to 8.5 x 14".
- There are 120 speed dial locations and 119 group dials.
- Broadcasting is possible for up to 119 locations.
- Fax features include auto fax reduction, auto redialing, delayed sending, distinctive ring detection, fax forwarding, support for TAM interfaces, fax polling (poll to receive only), telephone mode, junk barrier, PC interface support, and telephone handset support.
- A 10-sheet priority tray can work with media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- The 250-sheet input tray can accept media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14".
- The 35-sheet ADF works with media from 5.8 x 8.3" up to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 150 sheets.
- Works with paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum) envelopes, labels, cardstock, and postcards.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, as well as HP Instant-On Technology, help limit power usage when the printer is not in use.
- ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, and EPEAT Silver certified.
- A 2-line LCD and keypad provide an effective method for checking printer status and entering necessary information.
- The printer uses an 800 MHz processor and comes with 256MB of memory
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.