An unusual combination of functions distinguishes the ToughTested Jolt 5200 Jump Starter/Flashlight — it's both a 300-amp car battery booster and a 1000-lumen flashlight with four brightness settings.
As a jump-starter, the Jolt 5200 puts out 150-300 amps and can start gasoline engines up to 3.5 liters and diesel engines up to 2.0 liters. As a flashlight, employs a Cree T6 LED and offers low, medium, high, strobe and SOS settings. The unit also serves as a power bank, able to charge a smartphone from its USB port in about an hour. The light features a crenellated bezel, heat-dissipating fins and a knurled handle for a secure grip.
The Jolt 5200's battery has a capacity of 5100mAh / 18.9Wh. It charges up in three hours and will hold the charge for up to six months. It has a lifespan of 1000 charging cycles. The USB port and 12V outputs for the battery cables are located inside the tailcap.
- 150-300 amps jump-start power
- 1000-lumen flashlight with three brightness settings, SOS, and strobe
- USB port for charging phones & devices
- 5100mAh / 18.9Wh capacity
- Battery charge time: 3 hours
- Standby time: Up to 6 months
- Lifespan: 1000 charge cycles