Intended to aid you in extrapolating, mangling, and remixing previously-produced material, the REMIX Bundle from Zynaptiq provides plug-ins in one downloadable package. Included are MORPH 2—which transforms sound-sources with five morphing algorithms, a formant shifter, and integrated hall reverb—as well as UNMIX::DRUMS, which allows you to isolate or attenuate drums from any prerecorded bit of material with its source signal separation technology. Also offered is PITCHMAP, a polyphonic pitch-processing plug-in that gives you the ability to change the pitch of individual sounds within a prerecorded mix. Compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, these plug-ins can operate in Audio Units, RTAS, VST, and AAX formats.
Zynaptiq MORPH 2 - Real-Time Audio Morphing Plug-In (Download)
MORPH 2 from Zynaptiq is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - for example, one face becoming another. Using a selection of five different morphing algorithms, a clean formant shifter as well as reverb, the software can generate a whole new universe of sounds.
Version 2 adds new algorithms over those found in the original version, a damping parameter for the reverb section, a re-designed signal flow in the mixer section, and a new preset manager. The plug-in is perfect for a sound designer for film or games looking for that signature sound, or a music producer or remix artist wanting to create new content from existing recordings.
Zynaptiq PITCHMAP 1.5 Real Time Polyphonic Pitch Processor Plug-In (Download)
The Zynaptiq PITCHMAP 1.5 Real Time Polyphonic Pitch Processor Plug-In is a real time, pitch processor that allows you to change the pitch of individual elements of a mixed track. Using either PITCHMAP's interface or a MIDI keyboard, you can change the melodies and harmonies of a track, or adjust the pitch and key of an entire mix.
Using Zynaptiq's Mixed-Signal Audio Processing, or MAP technology, the PITCHMAP breaks a mixed track into its individual components, including its harmonics and transients, before giving you control over their pitch. With the track broken down, you can make changes ranging from subtle corrections in tuning to completely change the key or melodies in the performance or eliminating components altogether. PITCHMAP includes a layer of processing dedicated solely to vocal elements, called Natural Mode, which handles the nuances of this range for more realistic pitch adjustment.
PITCHMAP also allows you to change the overall sonic landscape of your tracks. With the Purify and Electrify parameters, you can alter how synthetic or realistic the changes to your track are, adding another level of sound design. The plug-in supports AU, VST 2.4, RTAS, AAX Native, and AudioSuite plug-in formats on Mac and VST 2.4, RTAS, AAX Native, and AudioSuite plug-in formats on PC.
Zynaptiq UNMIX::DRUMS - Drums Processor (Download)
UNMIX::DRUMS from Zynaptiq is a drums processor plug-in that allows real-time attenuating and boosting of drums in mixed music. It provides drum-level control ranging from +18 dB of boost to virtually complete removal, and is ideal for mastering, music production, sample-based music creation, mash-ups, remixes, and more.
UNMIX::DRUMS works equally well on a full mix or on a drum buss. It employs source signal separation and frequency-dependent technologies to shape and enhance the impact of your drums. The software offers two boost modes – Smooth and Punchy – which let you choose between a dry, natural sound or a tight and snappy feel that makes your drums jump from the mix. To extend the frequency range of your music, the sub-bass synthesizer adds clean, and punchy low-frequency energy to your mix or drum track, without level instabilities, false triggers or phase cancellation.
Designed for speed and simplicity, an intuitive 3-way graphical user interface ensures that you only see key parameters when or if you need them. The software comes with a high-precision analyzer display and a large selection of hand-crafted presets to get you going right-away.
Turn Volume Up/Down
- Takes a mixed music input and allows you to change the level of the drums relative to everything else, in real-time
- Ranges from up to +18 dB of boost to virtually complete removal of drums signal
- Also works on drums-only bus
- Adjust Drum Level and Threshold controls to attenuate or boost drums loudness
- Frequency-dependent adjustment of drums level
- Impact equalization lets you use the Curves control to shape impact and punch of your drums, without using a compressor or transient processor
Smooth and Punchy Boost Modes
- Smooth mode is designed with a dry, organic sound in mind, for natural-sounding medium boost situations or pre-processing for drum extraction applications
- Punchy mode produces snappy, tight sound that makes drums jump at you
- Both modes allow boosting the drum reverb – Smooth focuses on early reflections, Punchy on long reverb tails
- Sample-accurate sub-bass synthesizer adds punchy and clean low-frequency energy to your music or drums
- Simply raise Bass Synth slider to taste – no level instabilities, false triggers or phase cancellation
- Intuitive 3-way GUI design ensures you see only the parameters you need to see
- Controls include; Level compensation, high-precision analyzer display, M/S processing, hard-knee limiter, kill-switch-style drum level macro buttons
- Hand-crafted factory presets