The Radial SAT-2 is an analog stereo monitor controller and line attenuator designed for use with balanced or unbalanced line-level signals in commercial facilities, personal studios, live stage applications, and mobile rigs.
Use it as a monitor controller by connecting it between an audio interface and a pair of active monitors. Common monitoring functions such as level and mute are available. A dim switch with an adjustable level allows easy toggling between quiet and loud monitoring levels. Press the Mono switch to check a mix for phase issues in mono.
For recording configurations, use the SAT-2 as a variable pad. Connect it between mic preamps and an audio interface to allow intentionally hot preamp levels for saturation and coloration without clipping the recorder.
Inputs are available on XLR and 1/4” jacks. Balanced outputs are provided via XLR 3-pin connectors. A 14-gauge steel enclosure delivers sturdiness and durability. The SAT-2's passive design enables use without a power source.
- Attenuate balanced or unbalanced analog stereo line-level signals
- Passive design requires no power source
- Use as a monitor controller for active monitors
- Pad signals before a recording device
- Adjustable level control
- Dim function with variable level
- Mono sum function to check for phase cancellation in mono
- Mute switch
- Stereo XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Stereo XLR outputs
- 14-gauge steel enclosure