Expand the I/O of your DaVinci Resolve 17 system with the Blackmagic Design Fairlight Audio Interface, a 1 RU rackmount unit packed with analog and digital connections, preamps for mics and instruments, sample rate conversion, and sync at any standard frame rate. Equipped with 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters, extensive synchronization and control I/O, it exhibits high-grade sonic performance. The Fairlight Audio Interface is optimal for professional postproduction engineers in commercial studios and mixing stages.
It features two high-gain mic/instrument preamps with switchable phantom power, an 8-channel DB25 line input, and 20 AES digital inputs, allowing it to accommodate a variety of analog and digital sources. Outputs include 12 channels of analog line-level outs and 24 AES digital channels to serve complex setups. The interface is also outfitted with BNC ports for wordclock and video sync I/O, timecode and GPIO inputs and outputs on a DB25 connector, and RS-422 machine control ports.
For DaVinci Resolve 17 Systems
10 Analog Inputs
12 Analog Outputs
20x24 Digital I/O
- 75-ohm BNC reference input for Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- 75-ohm BNC reference loop out for Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- 75-ohm BNC wordclock input
- 75-ohm BNC wordclock regenerated output
- Syncs to all common frame rates and formats including HD Tri-level sync, video sync, word clock, and AES/EBU
Timecode and Control I/O
- RS-422 9-pin machine control input
- RS-422 9-pin machine control output
- DB25 connector to handle GPI and GPO connections for cough and On-Air control as well as timecode input and output with regeneration