The black Code 61 from M-Audio is a USB bus-powered MIDI keyboard controller that features 61 semi-weighted keys, 16 velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads, and an X/Y touch pad. This controller is ideal for keyboardists, producers, and composers; it can be used in the studio or onstage.
Featuring a portable yet flexible design, the Code 61 is fitted with assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, and buttons. The keyboard can be split into four zones and features assignable faders, while the assignable transport buttons allow you to control your DAW's transport with Mackie Control and HUI modes. Additionally, the controller features sustain & volume pedal inputs and is USB-powered with 5-pin DIN I/O, which allows for sending MIDI data from your computer sequencer to your favorite hardware synths. The Code 61 includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3.0, Loom by AIR Music Technology, and it ships with a USB cable.
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 x fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 x assignable 360° encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments, and plugins
- 9 x assignable faders let you control your DAW, virtual instruments, and plugins
- 9 x assignable buttons let you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and virtual instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5-pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from computer sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology