The electronic download of the LX480 Complete Plug-In from Relab Development is a recreation of the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System*. The original Lexicon hardware unit, has been a standard for over two decades by which other signal processors are measured. This plug-ins emulation can be used by musicians, engineers, and producers for Mac or Window computers and is compatible with any VST, AU, or AAX host applications.
Featuring a faithful recreation of the reverb algorithms, the LX480's effects include the following: Random Hall, Hall, Room / Plate, Random Ambience, and Twin Delays. The LX480 plug-in goes beyond emulation of the hardware unit and uses the same reverb technology, but introduces higher-density modes and functions not found on the original.
Additionally, the display is completely customizable with sliders for hue, color saturation, brightness, reflection amount, and back lighting.
*Note: Lexicon, 480L Digital Effects System and 480L are trademarks of Lexicon Inc. which are in no way associated or affiliated with Relab Development. These trademarks are used to identify the products of those manufacturers whose sounds were studied during the development of the plug-in.
Faithful Algorithm Recreation
- Random Hall
- Room / Plate
- Random Ambience
- Twin Delays.
- Continuous controls
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping
- More ER delay lines
- Stereo manipulation.88
- 2 kHz and 96 kHz support
- Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plug-in (and the original)
- Quick controls and customizable display.
Dual Engine Configuration
- Mono Split
- Stereo Split.
- The Display
- The Preset and Setup Controls
- The Function Keys
- The Control Sliders and Undo/Redo Buttons
Four options allow you to specify the background graphics used for the LX480 Reverb GUI:
- Normal: LARC–style
- Dirty: LARC–style with extra coffee drips and general wear and tear
- Dark: a dark version of the LARC style
- Custom: this option allows for a custom skin to be used.