The MPolySaturator from MeldaProduction is a saturation plug-in designed to provide harmonics with dynamic and flexible controls for mixing engineers, producers, and sound designers. It features a resizable and customizable GUI, 64-bit audio processing, and free-for-life updates.
MPolySaturator creates harmonics that can be dynamically modulated. Use up to four modulators to control any set of parameters, or use the randomize feature to try different configurations. Tweak the settings via multi-parameters or MIDI controllers. Traditional meters and advanced time graphs display relevant values. Easily manage levels via automatic gain compensation and the built-in safety limiter.
The plug-in works in mono, stereo, mid/side, and surround. It supports Audio Units, VST, and AAX plug-in formats and is compatible with Mac OS X and Windows systems.
What It Does
- Typical saturation effects add harmonics throughout the frequency spectrum, producing harmonics that make the signal richer, but also creating disharmonic signals. MPolySaturator creates the actual harmonics of the source audio, but doesn't produce the extra dirt that you often don't want.
- Dynamically change the levels of harmonics by assigning a modulator to a few harmonics. The modulator can follow the input level and randomly change them.
- MPolySaturator provides four fully-featured modulators. They can control any set of parameters, including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, MIDI- / audio-triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer, or pitch detector.
- You can make the sound vary over time, create movement, and generally make your sounds more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input or sidechain level, or even listen to the input pitch.
- MPolySaturator lets you control multiple parameters using a single multi-parameter. Use them to expand automation flexibility and morph between banks of settings.
- If you aren't sure what to tweak, click the Random button to have the plug-in change settings for you. The smart randomization algorithm selects combinations of parameters that are designed to sound pleasing.
- Hold Control before pressing the Random button to slightly modify existing settings.
- MPolySaturator includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This protects you from thinking that something sounds better just because it is just louder.
- The built-in safety brickwall limiter ensures that the output stays below 0 dB, preventing digital clipping.
- MPolySaturator features a freely resizable and customizable GUI. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders, or buttons. The plug-in can be made to look like a vintage outboard unit or futuristic device.
- If your display doesn't have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plug-in bigger.
- All the graphics are accelerated using your GPU, providing quick response and keeping your CPU focused on the audio.
- The plug-in can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can show them in time using the time graphs.
- 64-bit audio processing
- Compatible with standard and high sample rates, even beyond 192 kHz
- Mono, stereo, mid/side, and surround configurations are supported
Global Preset Management
- MPolySaturator presets are stored in a system database, which can be accessed from any project in any host. The plug-in can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MeldaProduction servers.
- Use MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboards to control parameters in real time
- No dongle or internet access required for activation
- Free updates for life
- Audio Units, AAX, VST
- Mac OS X, Windows