Designed with all the main components you need to light up a scene, the Edge Lit Pro LED Light Kit from Savage is well-suited for those that need soft continuous light in a portable package. It consists chiefly of two Edge Lit Pro LED bi-color panels, two 7' drop stands, a multi-channel remote control, and a padded case for transport that has wheels and a top handle. Accompanying those items are two rotating adapters for connecting the lights and the stands, four Sony NP-F750 batteries for powering both fixtures, a charger for each battery, and two power cords if you prefer running on traditional AC power.
The LED panels feature a unique superellipsoidal shape, having a slim 12.6 x 8.6" frame that is curved around the edges and provides 1677 lumens at a distance of 3.3'. Thanks to a built-in white diffuser and inward-facing LEDs, the light quality is soft and avoids creating harsh shadows. Color temperature can be adjusted from 3200 to 5500K to match other light sources, and with a CRI of 95 the color rendition is notably accurate. Complementing all these features is the multi-channel remote, which can be used to easily adjust the lights from a distance; alternatively, you can connect an optional DMX board via an RJ11 jack, or simply use the LCD back panel for on-board control.
As for the stands, they are made of three sections of aluminum for durability and are air-cushioned to increase safety when lowering. Each one can reach a maximum height of 7' and go as low as 3', with a folded length of 2.75' when completely collapsed for transport. With a load capacity of 12 lb, the drop stands can easily support the LED panels and make for a sturdy rig. They use a reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 stud adapter for attachment, which can be deployed on either the top or the side of the stand.
- Two Edge Lit Pro LED lights, with a 12.6 x 8.6" panel that provides light with a soft and smooth quality
- Bi-color with a temperature range from 3200 to 5500K, featuring a CRI of 95 for accurate color rendition
- Multi-channel remote allows you to wirelessly adjust the settings of each light
- Can be run on either AC or DC power thanks to included batteries, chargers, and power cords
- Two drop stands with a maximum height of 7' and folded length of 2.75'
- Two rotating light stand adapters for attaching the fixtures to the stands
- Padded rolling case with in-line wheels, detachable hand straps, and a top handle