The Fly More Combo from DJI combines the Sky Blue Spark quadcopter with the Remote Controller, Charging Hub and hub power supply, a set of spare propellers, propeller guards, and a spare flight battery (for a total of two).
Though agile in the air, drones can be bulky and cumbersome when on land. Not so with the sky blue Spark from DJI, which won't hold you back no matter what the adventure. This compact quadcopter features an integrated camera with motorized stabilization to capture 12MP photos, 1080p Full HD videos, and even aerial selfies. The drone's compact size, 31 mph top speed, and up to 16 minutes of flight time will appeal to a variety of users, from FPV enthusiasts to racers to those just looking for more dynamic shots than are possible with simply a smartphone or camcorder. The drone features GPS- and vision-based navigation for outdoor or indoor use, a variety of flight modes, and a 3D obstacle-detection system.
- Single Shot
- 3-Frame Burst Shooting
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
- Intervals from 2 to 60 Seconds
- SELFIES: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos
- PALMCONTROL: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm
- ROCKET: Ascend with the camera pointing downward
- DRONIE: Fly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject
- CIRCLE: Circle around a given target
- HELIX: Fly upward, spiraling around your subject
- TRACE: Track your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it
- PROFILE: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective
- DIRECTION: Keep flying in the direction you tap on screen
- COORDINATE: Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude
Take full control of your Spark quadcopter with the Remote Controller from DJI. The Remote Controller features an enhanced, dual-band Wi-Fi signal transmission system that allows it to communicate with the Spark from up to 1.2 miles away. When using the Spark in Sport Mode, the Remote Controller allows you to fly it at speeds of up to 31 mph. You can also connect the controller to your compatible smartphone, enabling you to watch a live feed from the Spark's onboard camera on your mobile device.
The Battery Charging Hub for Spark from DJI is designed for use with the Spark Intelligent Flight Battery. It can charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence or simultaneously. The hub optimizes charging based on batteries' power levels and cell voltage. As an added safety measure, when battery temperatures are low, the Charging Hub will limit the charging current to prevent a hazard and prolong battery life.
The 4730S Quick Release Folding Propellers for Spark Drone from DJI feature a folding design to reduce the overall size of the Spark for transport. The props' quick release mechanism makes swapping them out quick and easy.
This 4-pack of DJI Prop Guards will protect the propeller blades of your Spark quadcopter in the event of crash or collision. The Prop Guard is designed only for the DJI Spark quadcopter.
This Intelligent Flight Battery from DJI supports your Spark quadcopter. This is a LiPo battery with a capacity of 1480mAh, which translates to around 16 minutes of flight time, depending on power level, flight speed, and weather conditions. The battery is lightweight, so it's easy to carry with you when not attached to your drone, and it installs quickly and easily for when you're ready to fly.