The Polyverse Bundle is a plug-in bundle designed to provide flexible pitch freeze, vocal transformation, and volume modulation effects for DJs, producers, and musicians. It includes I Wish, Manipulator, and Gatekeeper, three plug-ins developed with Infected Mushroom.
I Wish is a polyphonic wavetable synthesizer that allows you to freeze audio and create short loops, ideal for creating controlled stutter effects. It can be triggered via a MIDI controller or MIDI file. Manipulator offers real-time, zero-latency pitch and timbre modification. Control the pitch of audio content via MIDI or use the plug-in to create up to four harmonies. Gatekeeper delivers expressive volume modulation with eight independent volume envelopes, tempo-mapped looping, sample accurate automation, and a CV output. The Bundle supports Audio Units, VST, and AAX Native plug-in formats, and works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Polyverse I Wish - Pitch-Freeze Plug-In (Download)
I Wish from Polyverse is a granular pitch-freezer plug-in, inspired by and developed with Infected Mushroom. It can take any sound passing through it (a vocal recording, drum beat, even noise), and instantly freeze it in time and pitch. The resulting audio can then be manipulated and modulated to create various musical effects and sounds.
When a note is triggered from a MIDI controller, the plug-in plays a tiny loop of the passing audio at the pitch of the note, but with the frequency content of the audio input. This allows the creation of an array of highly musical effects, ranging from robotic speech, glitch effects, to countless synthesizer sounds.
Polyverse Manipulator - Voice Transformation Plug-In (Download)
Manipulator from Polyverse is a vocal processor plug-in that uses innovative, granular algorithms to produce timbre-bending and pitch-shifting effects for voices and instruments in real time. Designed to be practical and spark creativity, it provides DJs, musicians, and producers with a set of creative tools for pitch correction and harmonization, as well as powerful modulation effects for unleashing full-on sonic mangle.
Manipulator takes a vocal track or live performance and transforms it into a complex, entrancing new sound. It also works well with other monophonic and rhythmic sources. The plug-in can pitch-shift the source audio to specific notes received from a MIDI track or an external keyboard, ideal for changing melodies, even during live performances. Manipulator supports up to four polyphonic voices when used with a MIDI input.
- Alter timbre and pitch of vocals and instruments on the fly
- Bend and sculpt your sounds into new ones
- Transpose pitch seamlessly and add unique texture to incoming audio
- Pitch shift source audio to specific notes received from a MIDI track or an external keyboard
- Real-time processing for live performance
- Change melodies of existing parts
- Create harmonies with up to four polyphonic voices
- 10 different effects with endless combinations—pitch processing, formant, harmonics, sound smearing, pseudo stereo, and more
- Extensive modulation capabilities
- Works well with monophonic and rhythmic sources
Polyverse Gatekeeper - Volume Modulation Plug-In (Download)
Polyverse Gatekeeper is a volume modulation plug-in that can act as an LFO, an envelope, or a step sequencer or provide volume automation to produce rhythmic patterns, MIDI gates, stutter effects, sidechain effects, and more, on stage or in the studio. It offers eight independent envelopes capable of shaping volume with fast transitions, and it is equipped with a variable smoothing algorithm, which allows for drastic boost and clip effects while keeping the output smooth.
Gatekeeper offers precise and intuitive curve-drawing tools that make drawing automation fun and easy. You can gate audio with looping sequences or trigger envelopes via MIDI. There is even a CV output to control external hardware such as modular synths. The plug-in comes with hundreds of presets to get you in creative mode quickly.
- Fast and precise volume modulation
- Expressive envelope curve drawing tools makes drawing automation fun and easy—31 kinds of envelope brushes and 4 copy slots
- Create long drawn-out patterns with up to 1024 nodes
- Boost and clip features for extra punch
- Smoothing algorithm to eliminate clicks and pops
- Eight independent volume envelopes
- Fully customizable MIDI triggering
- Panning tools
- Tempo-mapped looping
- CV output for external hardware
- Hundreds of presets