With a guide number of 190', the E300 Flash Head from Godox is a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source with solid core features at an affordable price point. The head features 0.4 to 2.5 sec recycling with flash durations as short as 1/2000 sec. Power is variable over 3 stops from 1/8 to full power, while the 150W modeling has 9 levels of dimming. Settings are indicated on the rear digital screen and adjustable via padded push buttons that are a pleasure to use. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering. Wireless control is available with separate purchase of the FT-16 radio system. The head also has an anti-preflash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ preflash. At just 3.3 lb, it's easy to assemble a kit with 2 or more E300s without lugging a heavy case around. The light has a tilting stand mount with an umbrella channel and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
- Precise output displayed on LED panel, 20 steps from 1.0 to 3.0 in 0.1 increments
- Use optional FT-16 trigger to control the flash power ratio, modeling lamp and buzzer, as well as flash triggering
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 9 power levels
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shift at the same output
- Anti-preflash function enables synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system
- Auto memory and recovery of adjusted panel settings