The Peak Stand from Novation is a die-cast aluminum stand designed to replace the wooden ends of a Novation Peak synthesizer. Use it to lift your Peak synth off your desk, table, or other precious surface. Its rubber feet protect your tabletop from damage when repositioning the synth. The Peak Stand’s two positions allow different angles for more comfortable access to your synth controls. The stand includes four hex bolts and a hex key.
- Replaces Novation Peak synth's wooden ends
- Lifts Peak synth off desk or surface
- Two positions for different angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Rubber feet to prevent damage to surface
- Includes four hex bolts and hex key