Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the silver Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Digital Camera with Free Accessory Kit from B&H bundles the sleek point-and-shot with a memory card and a protective camera pouch.
Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Digital Camera (Silver)
A versatile and compact point-and-shoot, the silver PowerShot SX730 HS from Canon combines a wide-reaching zoom with apt multimedia recording capabilities. Employing a 20.3MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, smooth image quality is afforded along with enhanced low-light sensitivity and minimal noise when working with sensitivities up to ISO 3200. The sensor and processor also enable shooting continuously at a rate of 5.9 fps as well as recording Full HD 1080p/60 video. Benefitting the imaging capabilities is a 40x zoom lens, which covers a 24-960mm equivalent focal length range, to suit photographing in a wide variety of situations. Intelligent IS complements this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Sleek and pocketable, the SX730 HS is also characterized by its 3.0" 922k-dot tilting LCD monitor, which is perfect for shooting from low angles or taking well-composed selfies, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a paired smartphone or tablet.
20.3MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
40x Zoom Lens and Intelligent Image Stabilization
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
Other Camera Features
- A large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos, and the screen can be tilted upward 180° to suit working from low and front-facing angles.
- Zoom Framing Assist automatically zooms in or out to keep a subject within the frame and in focus when using longer focal lengths.
- MF Peaking is available for a clearer, more objective means to attain sharp focus when manually focusing.
- Self Portrait Mode encompasses a range of tools for capturing the perfect selfie, including skin tone smoothing, background blurring, brightness adjustment, and a customizable self-timer. This mode can be accessed through the menu or can be automatically activated when the screen is tilted a full 180°.
- Creative Shot mode utilizes various compositional, color, and lighting elements from an original image in order to produce a new, unique image with artistic flair.
- Story Highlights can automatically produce a highlight reel, comprised of videos and photos from a day or an event, and then add music and effects for playback.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard HFV-260 Protective Camera Case
The HFV-260 Protective Camera Case from Ruggard is a semi-hard shell case that can hold your digital point-and-shoot camera or smartphone. The tough outer shell protects the contents from bumps, abrasions, and incidental contact while the inside, with its softer lining, will be gentle on the screen and finish of your camera.
Access is via the pouch's dual zippers that open the clamshell casing for easy retrieval of your gear. Carrying the pouch is made easy by its removable neck strap or handy belt loop that will leave you handsfree for other pursuits. The pouch is topped off with a front sewn-in Ruggard logo and three-year warranty.