Comprising everything needed to begin shooting, the black Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 Digital Camera Deluxe Kit from B&H bundles the sleek point-and-shoot with a memory card, a spare battery, and a camera pouch. A two-year drops and spills warranty is also included for further protection to your equipment.
Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 Digital Camera (Black)
A pocketable multimedia powerhouse, the black Lumix DC-ZS70 Digital Camera from Panasonic blends a sleek form factor with versatile stills and video capabilities. Revolving around a 20.3MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity Live MOS sensor, the ZS70 realizes rich image quality with low noise and sensitivity to an extended ISO 6400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and image processor also enable shooting continuously at up to 10 fps with single-shot AF, 30 fps at 8MP in 4K Photo Modes, and UHD 4K video recording at 30p. The 4K capabilities also permit working with unique Post Focus technology for choosing a specific point of focus after shooting.
Beyond the imaging abilities, the ZS70 is also characterized by its impressive 30x Leica DC Vario-Elmar zoom lens, which covers a 24-720mm equivalent focal length range, as well as 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S. to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also notable is the camera's compact size and incorporation of both a 1.166m-dot electronic viewfinder and 3.0" 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share imagery or remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
20.3MP High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
Leica DC Vario-Elmar 30x Zoom Lens
Benefitting the long reach of the lens is a powerful 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. system that compensates for a variety of camera movements for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This image stabilization system also enables a unique Level Shot function that automatically detects the horizontal line of the recording image and keeps it level during shooting, regardless of camera tilt, helping to achieve greater shooting stability.
4K Video and Photo Modes
Besides video, the 4K capabilities also permit recording 8MP stills at 30 fps in a trio of ways:
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 15 minutes, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A Live View Finder (LVF) is integrated into the sleek body design to permit comfortable eye-level monitoring. This electronic viewfinder has a 1.166m-dot resolution and covers 100% of the image frame while shooting.
- Alternatively, a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is also available for live view shooting, image review, and intuitive menu navigation. The screen's design incorporates a 180° tilting mechanism to benefit shooting from high and low angles, as well as for taking front-facing selfies.
- A host of manual controls offer simple, direct control over a variety of oft-used camera settings, including a control ring surrounding the lens that can be configured to adjust zoom, shutter speed, manual focus, and ISO sensitivity.
- A micro-USB port allows you to charge the battery in-camera.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with 380 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD or 250 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share photos and movies to linked smartphones and tablets for direct sharing online. This connectivity also allows you to remotely control the camera from a mobile device.
Other Camera Features
- Focus peaking is available for easier, more accurate manual focusing control.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Still Image Scene Guide modes: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, and Monochrome.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, and Custom.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, and Saturation.
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard HFV-260 Protective Camera Case
The HFV-260 Protective Camera Case from Ruggard is a semi-hard shell case that can hold your digital point-and-shoot camera or smartphone. The tough outer shell protects the contents from bumps, abrasions, and incidental contact while the inside, with its softer lining, will be gentle on the screen and finish of your camera.
Access is via the pouch's dual zippers that open the clamshell casing for easy retrieval of your gear. Carrying the pouch is made easy by its removable neck strap or handy belt loop that will leave you handsfree for other pursuits. The pouch is topped off with a front sewn-in Ruggard logo and three-year warranty.
Watson DMW-BLG10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1000mAh)
The Watson DMW-BLG10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with the same cameras as the Panasonic DMW-BLG10 and the Leica BP-DC15. This replacement battery pack features a capacity of 1000mAh, 7.2V of output power, and 7.2Wh. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effects.