MeldaProduction MMorph is an audio morphing plug-in designed to seamlessly morph two sounds into each other by blending their spectral and dynamic characteristics. The software can be used with instruments, vocals or even between two songs, to create robotic FX and unique sonic cocktails. It is well suited for musicians and sound designers who are looking for a fast and original tool that lets them unleash their creativity.
MMorph analyzes one signal at the main input and another at the sidechain input, finds their important characteristics, and combines them. Pre- and post-morphing sound-shaping options prepare and optimize the signal before it gets processed through spectral compression, harmonic generation, formant shift, and more.
To create motion in your sounds, MMorph is equipped with four modulators that each work as an LFO, level follower, MIDI- / audio-triggered ADSR envelope, pitch detector, or even in combination. If in need of fresh inspiration, the Smart Randomization function automatically selects "good-sounding" combinations of parameters or just slightly modifies existing settings, to offer you new and interesting sounds.
The plug-in allows you to choose which channels are affected by selecting different modes such as stereo mode, mid/side mode, surround mode, and more. Other features include Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC) to avoid loudness changes and a safety brickwall limiter to ensure that the output stays below 0 dB.
- Morph two audio sources into each other, in real time
- Blends the two sounds' spectral and dynamic characteristics
- Pre- and post-morphing sound processing to prepare and optimize the signals
- Spectral compression, harmonic generation, and more
- Four full-featured modulators control any set of parameters, including other modulators
- Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, MIDI- / audio-triggered ADSR envelope, randomizer, and pitch detector, alone or in combination, and also lets you listen to the sidechain
- Control multiple parameters using a single multi-parameter button
- Smart Randomization selects combinations of parameters or just slightly modifies existing settings and automatically randomizes modulators
- Handles mono and stereo signals, and performs mid/side encoding for stereo field processing of discrete left & right channels, discrete mid- or side- signals, and up to 8 channels of surround audio
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC) quickly adapts to current settings, and ensures that the output sounds as loud as the input
- Safety brickwall limiter ensures that the output stays below 0 dB
- Advanced user interface is freely resizable and stylable — choose between knobs, sliders or buttons
- All the graphics are accelerated using your GPU graphical interface, which provides a quick response and frees up your CPU power
- Visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Compatible with MIDI controllers and MIDI learn
- 64-bit audio processing with unlimited sampling rate greater than 192 kHz
- Fast processing power, optimized for newest AVX-capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange so you can automatically share your presets and download the presets of other users via MeldaProduction servers
- Supports all major hosts on Mac/Windows platforms
- No dongle or internet access required for activation
- Free-for-life updates