The black Shure ULXD6/C is a digital tabletop transmitter equipped with a cardioid boundary mic and compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The cardioid polar pattern focuses audio capture in front of the mic and rejects much of the off-axis ambient noise, great for picking up one speaker or allowing two panelists sitting next to each other at a large table to share a single mic. The unit's low profile is ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required. A smart choice for situations where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter enables quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use..
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD6/C transmitter delivers pristine 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality and RF performance over its entire 330' range. It offers AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
User-Friendly Features in a Low-Profile Housing
- The mute button that can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation, with a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibration or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 0.25/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
Convenient Power Management Options
- The unit operates for up to 8 hours and 40 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.