The black Shure ULXD8 is a digital wireless base transmitter for Shure Microflex gooseneck microphones (available separately) and is compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The gooseneck design allows you to place the mic close to the speaker and above the table surface, away from paper rustling or other noises. Ideal for use where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter is designed for quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD8 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Gooseneck Mics
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range.
- The base fits 5", 10", and 15" Microflex Series gooseneck microphones with either one or two bendable sections and a choice of polar patterns to suit different coverage needs— simply screw the mic onto the base.
User-Friendly Features in a Discreet Housing
- The mute button can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation, with a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibration or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
Convenient Power Management Options
- The ULXD8 operates for up to 8 hours and 20 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.