The DJC-FLTRZX from Pioneer is a hardshell ATA flight case design to contain and protect DDJ-RZX controllers for DJs and producers on tour and moving between gigs. It will safely house one device and affords additional space for cables and accessories. The Pioneer DJ logo is proudly adorned across the lid of the case.
It features a black exterior aluminum frame and beveled foam interior to keep your controller securely in place and safe from damage. You can use your controller without removing it from the case, due to the case’s cable access provision. Four bottom rubber feet elevate the case and keep it securely planted.
The recessed handle and latches stay out of the way and are convenient to use. The built-in roller wheels allow easy transport without having to carry the case everywhere. Heavy-duty ball corners guard the case edges against damage and offer a round corner that won’t puncture or pinch other devices.
- Black exterior aluminum frame matches and protects your controller
- Beveled foam interior keeps your controller in place
- Convenient cable access allows you to perform without removing your device
- Recessed handle and latches are unobtrusive and easy to use
- Heavy-duty ball corners guard against damage to the edges
- Roller wheels allow transport with minimal effort
- Bottom rubber feet keep the case stable and elevated
- Additional room for cables and accessories