A compact yet effective solution for stabilizing your camera, the MCF-36 3-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod from Jobu Design is a compelling alternative for photographers who need stability on the go. This monopod pairs well with gimbal heads for fast tracking of moving objects, but can be attached to any tripod head or camera compatible with a 3/8"-16 mounting screw.
With a load capacity of 22 lb, this product suits a wide range of camera equipment. A maximum height of 66.5" is adequate for use while standing, but the monopod can also be lowered up to its collapsed length of 26". The height of the three sections can be regulated via simple twist locks.
An 8x carbon fiber construction is used to make the monopod durable while keeping it lightweight. The bottom features a stainless steel spike that can be used on more unstable ground, or concealed with a pull-on/pull-off rubber cover for use on harder surfaces. Included with the product are an adjustable hand strap, an extra-long carry bag, an 1/8" Allen key, and three 1/4" set screws to affix a tripod head.
- Compatible with any tripod head or camera with a 3/8"-16 threaded hole
- Maximum height of 66.5", collapsible to 26" for transport
- Twist lock operation on all 3 sections for simplified height adjustment
- Adjustable hand strap adds a second layer of security and stability
- Metal spike in foot for use in unstable terrain, can be covered when necessary